PRIVACY STATEMENT of AVIGJI B.V.
Established in the municipality of Nissewaard and with offices in Zuidland, registered under number 62402765 at the Chamber of Commerce.
This document describes the policy applied by Avigji B.V. (in the following: “Avigji”) with regard to the collection, processing, use, storage, and protection of personal data (in the following: ‘Privacy statement’).
Avigji is active in the field of the development, exploitation, lease, and sale of means of computerisation and software for matters like: digital document storage, registration of persons, hour registration and other registration systems in the world of construction. The present Privacy statement is applicable to all company activities and services of Avigji as well as to (the use of) the means of computerisation and software developed by Avigji, and its website www.docsure.nl.
Processing of personal data
Personal data are data which can identify a natural person. A person is identifiable if the identity of the person can reasonably be established directly or indirectly without a disproportionate exertion. Directly identifying data are, for example, name, address, and date of birth. Data which cannot be traced back directly but only with the aid of other information to an individual also falls under the term of personal data. An example of this would be an IP-address.
License means of computerisation and software
By way of the means of computerisation and software released under license, Avigji enables you to record and process various personal data. Also, third parties – to whom you provide access to the released means of computerisation and software – can record and process personal data with it. To allow you to make use of the means of computerisation and software, we process the following data from you:
- Last name, first name, and initials;
- place of residence/establishment;
- e-mail address;
- phone number, and/or;
- payment details.
If you register through our website for the use of the means of computerisation and software developed by Avigji or you wish to make an appointment with us, we ask you for your name, phone number, and your e-mail address, so we are able to contact you.
Purpose processing personal data
We use the personal data which Avigji receives from you for the following purposes:
- to be able to conclude agreements with you, to implement them, and to comply with them;
- to establish orders and/or be able to (let) carry them out;
- to inform you about our provision of services and other activities (for example via e-mail, newsletters, and company magazines) and to be able to make offers to you;
- to be able to comply with applicable legislation and regulations;
- to conduct financial administration, and;
- to be able to provide you with access to and have you make use of the means of computerisation and software developed by Avigji and their website docsure.nl.
If Avigji lets (parts of) certain tasks be carried out by other companies and/or persons, Avigji may provide them with (parts of) your personal data for the implementation of the tasks in case. In addition, Avigji may provide your personal data to third parties if it is allowed or compelled to do so pursuant to the applicable legislation and/or regulations, a court order, or a judicial sentence, or in the event it has obtained permission to do so from you.
Your personal data may furthermore be processed in case such it is justified:
- in the interest of the security of the State;
- to prevent, detect, and prosecute criminal acts;
- for weighty economic and financial interests of the State and other public bodies;
- to protect the rights and liberties of others, and/or;
- for the monitoring of compliance with the legal requirements which have been established for the benefit of the detection and prosecution of criminal acts or for the purpose of weighty economic and financial interests of the State and other public bodies.
Grounds for the processing of personal data
If you register with us through the website for the use of the means of computerisation and software developed by Avigji, or request information or wish to make an appointment with us, we process your personal data for the implementation of an agreement.
It may also be that Avigji has a legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data. This may be, for instance, an interest in direct marketing. Avigji, however, will properly weigh the interests of assuring your privacy on the one hand and the legitimate interest of Avigji on the other. Only in the event the legitimate interest of Avigji outweighs the other, your personal data will be processed on the basis of the grounds referred to.
In all other cases, we explicitly ask for permission for the processing of your personal data. In case you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you are always at liberty to withdraw this permission.
Receivers of your data
Your personal data may be provided by us to the following categories of receivers:
- those who are charged with or are necessarily involved in the implementation of the agreement;
- those who are charged with or are necessarily involved in communications with you;
- others, in case you have unambiguously granted permission for it;
- others, if the processing of data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation by Avigji, and/or;
- others, if the data are (exclusively) processed for statistical or historical purposes.
Avigji makes use of the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: these are cookies which are technically necessary to let this website function, or which offer a service or option requested by you. There is a cookie, for instance, which saves your log-in data.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies which help Avigji improve this website by providing us with general statistics about your use of the website. These cookies are placed by a third-party service provider with which we collaborate: Google Analytics. This type of cookie does not identify you individually, but it does help Avigji, for example, to:
- Analyse the usage of this website, or
- Draw up statistics.
Google also is a part of the Privacy Shield Framework, which guarantees compliance with data protection guidelines between Europe, Switzerland, and the United States.
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies which make sure that the same ads are not displayed all the time.
- Social buttons: with these buttons, pages can be promoted or shared on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, or LinkedIn.
The website of Avigji may contain references and/or hyperlinks to one or more websites of third parties. Avigji is not liable in any manner for the manner in which these third parties deal with privacy legislation. Avigji therefore advises you to review the privacy policies of the websites of these third parties so you are aware of how these third parties handle your personal data.
Your personal data are not kept any longer that is necessary for the purpose we collect or process the data for. Your personal data will not be kept for more than 5 years, unless keeping your data longer is necessary to comply with a legal retention obligation on the part of Avigji.
Protection of personal data
Avigji has taken technical and organisational measures which are appropriate by standards of the state of the art, for the prevention of the loss of data or the illegitimate processing of your personal data.
Transmission to other countries
Your personal data will not be transmitted by Avigji to countries outside the EU.
Rights of data subjects
You can object free of charges against the use of your personal data for direct-marketing purposes without needing to indicating reasons, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Avigji will terminate the use upon first request.
In all other cases you can object against processing on grounds of special personal circumstances, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Avigji will assess within four weeks after receipt of the objection whether or not the objection is legitimate. If it is, Avigji will terminate processing.
Correction, perusal, removal, limitation, and data portability
You furthermore have the right for your personal data:
- To correct them;
- To peruse them;
- To remove them, and;
- To transfer them.
You can also limit the processing of your personal data and you have the right not to be subjected to automatic decision-making.
If you wish to exercise said rights, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. Avigji will indicate to you within four weeks by e-mail to what extent they are able to comply with the request in case. Correction will take place if the personal data are factually incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant for the purpose they are processed for, or otherwise processed in violation of the privacy regulation. Your rights may also be limited in the event this is necessary to assure your protection, the rights or liberties of others, or the recovery of civil claims.
In conclusion, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by Avigji with the monitoring authority ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’, if your complaint has not been or is not handled by us satisfactorily.
Modification Privacy statement
Changes may be applied to this Privacy statement. This Privacy statement has been published on the website www.docsure.nl. So, keep an eye on this website. This Privacy statement has been updated most recently on 15 November 2018.
W.T le Comte
3214 VN Zuidland